A few years ago, an online social network was a revolutionary concept. But now sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and countless others have come to invade the lives of many. As a result, they have come to define our daily practices of communication.
Jennifer Hamilton’s well-informed eBook Understanding the Dangers of Social Media is endorsed with thorough research and reflects upon how frequent use of social media has a predominantly detrimental impact on teenagers and their safety.
By reading Understanding the Dangers of Social Media, you will learn;
– What is social media and why society is so dependent upon it
– How social media influences the way we perceive ourselves and others
– The dangers of online bullying and it’s enduring consequences
– Why it is of the utmost importance to keep information private while online
– What makes it become as addictive as a drug
– How social media has become a readily available platform for sexually exploitative content
– Finally, how and why parents should monitor their child’s use of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter etc
Follow Jennifer on Twitter: @JenniHamilton81
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ebookbump
If you are also an Indie Author and would like your book to feature on our site like this one, please head over to our Book Feature Package for more information.